It’s hard to believe that Summer is upon us! A new group of engineers is entering the workforce, students are out for break, and the sun is reminding all of us how much we love air conditioning and iced tea.
This month, we will be voting on our proposed slate of officers for the coming year, as shown below:
· President: Travis Isaacson, PE
· President-Elect: Bradley East, PE
· Vice President-Programs: Sam Shorter, PE
· Secretary: Roxanne Cook, PE, PMP, CFM
· Treasurer: Kat Lauer, EIT
· Treasurer-Elect: Tyler Dube, PE
· Communications Director: Paul Hahn, PE
· Section Director: Genest Landry, PE, PMP
· Younger Member Director: Leanne Cantalupo, EIT
· Past President: Kacey Paul, PE, CFM
For our June luncheon, we will be hearing from Engineers without Borders about their activities and projects. Please join us to learn about their organization and what innovative solutions they’re employing to solve problems around the world.
Keep in mind that ASCE-Austin Branch will not hold our monthly luncheons in July or August, as we will be on our summer break and working on officer transitions.
Lastly, now is a great time to get involved! We are currently looking for committee chairs and members. If you’ve been wanting to contribute in any way to help make our branch the success that it is, please contact me (830-798-6265, firstname.lastname@example.org) or another officer or committee member. Thank you for everything you do to support ASCE!
Thank you for everything you do to support ASCE!