ASCE Austin Branch Semi-Annual PE Review Course
A Quick Look
- Cost: $500 for members, $600 for non-members.
- What do you get?
- 22 webinars (aired live from 2-4PM Central Time)
- 5 four hour, in-person problem solving workshops with instructors covering PM depths
- 2 half-day timed practice sessions
- Lunch delivered to you on exam day
- Location: Webinars available 24/7 once aired. Workshops at Freese and Nichols.
- Dates: Webinars begin August 1st. The first workshop will be held on August 19th.
- Registration closes on August 18th. A $50 late fee may be assessed if payment is received after the deadline. Reimbursement is available to those who are not cleared to sit for the exam.
- Contact: Derek Stout at email@example.com
Get the tools you need to prepare for the P.E. Civil Exam and earn your professional license. Our live webinar courses are taught by expert instructors with almost 2 decades of experience preparing engineers to pass the P.E. Civil Exam. Interact with instructors during the live webinars and access the recordings 24/7 until the exam date. This 22-part course includes all sessions in the P.E. Civil: The Essentials course, plus all 10 depth sessions.
As a supplement to the online webinars, Austin ASCE YMF has arranged for instructors to conduct problem solving workshops on select Saturdays. This will include 1 or more 4-hour in-person problem solving sessions for each of the 5 major PM topics. The instructors will be available for additional support before and after the problem-solving sessions.
A timed practice exam will be conducted approximately 1 month prior to exam day and another 2 weeks prior to the exam day. The timed practice exams will consist of breadth problems and exam room conditions will be simulated.