P.E. Structural Consultants, Inc.
Technical and managerial responsibilities will be dependent on experience level and will include but are not limited to:
• Produce detailed designs, plans, specifications, and cost estimates for bridges and other structures.
• Review construction documents for compliance with relevant codes and project directives.
• Coordinate with clients and owners.
• Mentor and train junior engineers.
• Familiar with all aspects of projects (develop project scope, fee, and schedule; coordinate design with CADD production; integrate structural design with other disciplines);
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Structural or Architectural Engineering; Master’s Degree preferred
• Licensed Professional Engineer in the State of Texas
• 10 years experience in bridge design (experience with building structural design a plus)
• Proficient in design according to AASHTO criteria using TxDOT tools and practices
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Attitude of taking initiative and enjoys working in a collaborative team environment
$90,000 - $130,000 (will vary depending on experience level & expertise)
Please send resumes to: