Walter P. Moore & Associates
221 West 6th Street, Suite 800 / Austin, Texas 78701
In this position, the Engineer will work with a team of engineers and technicians designing and producing a variety of bridge and roadway design projects, including the following responsibilities:
· Perform engineering calculations and cost estimates.
· Prepare layouts, drawings, reports, and other engineering documents.
· Develop plans, specifications and estimates packages for construction.
· Collecting data and supporting information and documentation for projects.
· Communicate with internal and external clients to develop and complete projects.
Foundation design and retaining wall design experience is a plus. Great client service capability is a must. Technical specialization and pro-activity are encouraged. In addition to the above responsibilities, you will have the opportunity to participate in our in-house staff learning and development program.
· MS in Civil Engineering - structural or transportation emphasis required.
· PE licensure in Texas and the ability to become licensed in other states required.
· 8 years’ industry experience.
· Experience in the design of TxDOT Bridge and structural projects. Railroad Bridge and/or roadway design experience a plus.
· Working knowledge of Bentley Microstation and/or AutoCAD or Revit Structure.
· Proven ability to lead and manage projects, and mentor other engineers.
· Knowledge of State and local rules, regulations, standards, and procedures.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Walter P Moore is an equal opportunity employer and provides all of its employees with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
To apply, please click here: https://careers-walterpmoore.icims.com/jobs/1409/bridge-engineer---transportation-bridge-design/job?mode=view