Luna Data Solutions/ City of Austin
We are looking for a Professional Civil Engineer for a contract Project Manager opportunity for our Austin, TX client.
- manage budgets and schedule projects from preliminary phase to construction phase
- initiate and manage review/design of engineering/architectural projects
- review, monitor and manage contracts and contractors to ensure compliance and contractual obligations
- knowledge of engineering estimates, design, practices and procedures
- knowledge of rules, laws, codes and regulations related to project
- ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers
-P.E. or PMP certification required
This is a contract opportunity in Austin, TX and no sponsorship can be provided. Luna Data Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
Knowledge of engineering and architectural design principles, practices and procedures, estimating techniques.
Knowledge of project accounting, architectural and construction methods and the principles, methods and practices of project management.
Knowledge of laws, rules, regulations and codes associate project assignment.
Knowledge of budget policies and principles.
Knowledge of contract policies and procedures.
Skill in adapting, interpreting and applying guidelines and standards.
Skill in establishing and maintaining positive relationships with internal and external customers.
Skill in using available software packages.
Skill in evaluating contract agreements.
Skill in writing and interpreting legal descriptions of leases, real estate, easements and similar properties.
Skill in negotiating with various audiences to accomplish objectives.
Skill in written and oral communications including public presentations.
Skill in completing projects within the required scheduling, and the ability to make prompt decisions and develop new and relative ideas for providing a quality product and quality customer service with little or no supervision.
Ability to perform all facets of projects such as the coordination of demolition, inspection, security, title clearance, soil testing, site location, property management, preparation of files for Federal auditing with little or no supervision.
Ability to exercise sound judgment, tact, and diplomacy in all public contacts.
Ability to communicate in oral or written format to a variety of audiences.
$45-$55/HR Long term contract