AGUIRRE & FIELDS, LP
Aguirre & Fields, LP is currently seeking a Proposal Coordinator to join our marketing team. The successful candidate will officed in our Austin, Texas location. The primary function of this position is: working with the firm’s Marketing Director, Business Development Manager, technical and managerial staff to create RFQ/RFP responses from initial lead tracking through the Statement of Qualifications (SOQ)/proposal development and production, and assisting in interview preparation. The role will include creating and maintaining project write-ups, personnel resumes, data documentation/tracking; assisting Aguirre & Fields personnel in becoming TxDOT pre-certified; organizing and maintaining the Marketing and Business Development network folders; completing forms for public and private entities; and scheduling reviews and debriefs on submitted solicitations. The Proposal Coordinator will work both independently and as a team. This position has opportunity for growth. Minimum travel may be required.
• Coordinates and produces proposals, Statements of Qualifications (SOQs), introductory packages, interview presentations and preparation, and general correspondence.
• Researches and monitors websites for Request for Proposals (RFP).
• Supports development of marketing strategy and business development activities.
• Assists in creation and dissemination of press releases.
• Coordinates yearly AFLP Calendar.
• Coordinates AFLP Football Schedule.
• Coordinates AFLP Social Media Posts.
• Maintains AFLP TxDOT Precertifications.
• Updates Aguirre & Fields Standard Forms (SF 330, CAP 254).
• Proposes and executes purchasing of marketing items for clients and recruits.
• Supports and maintains the morale, welfare, professional development, training and work-life balance of all assigned staff utilizing the Company’s Character Qualities.
• Complies with all Company policies, procedures, practices, and rules in a competent and professional manner.
• Serves as an example of proper conduct per Company Character Qualities.
• Performs the primary thinking encompassed by this job description.
• Assumes other duties as directed by the Director of Marketing.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES
• 3 years of experience writing and editing proposals and presentations in the A/E/C industry.
• Degree in Technical Writing, English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Mass Media, Engineering or other related fields, or combination of education and relevant experience is preferred.
• Knowledge and familiarity with all industry standard forms.
• Strong layout, writing, editing and proofreading skills.
• Skilled in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to use Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop is preferred.
$3,750 - $5,000 / month
Lisa Olmeda, SHRM-CP, PHR
Jane Ellen M. Carter, EIT, AVS