April 5th is around the corner! Sign up today!
Please join us for the 2019 ASCE Austin Branch Continuing Education Workshop - Feats of Engineering. We are bringing together experts across the state to present on some of the groundbreaking civil engineering projects in our community. Tentative topics include:
- Waller Creek Tunnel Update - City of Austin
- Texas Coastal Spine Project - USACE
- Lake Michigan Diversion Project - Dr. Bill Espey
- Texas Legislative Update - Augustine Verrengia
- Highland Lakes Overview and October Floods - LCRA
- Texas Bullet Train – Texas Central
- Ferguson Structural Lab Tour and Hydraulic Lab Tour – University of Texas
- And more…
Click here to register for the event, which will provide up to 8 hours of professional development. Early bird registration ends on March 15th. Registration rates are:
Early Bird (thru March 15) $150
Regular (after March 15) $200
For more information, please contact Jason Garza at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also offer a number of sponsorship opportunities for the conference. Sponsorship includes company logo on all marketing material and slides during workshop, discounted attendance costs for all employees, a table at the event, and speaking opportunities for the break, breakfast, and lunch sponsors. To sponsor, click here or contact Colton Fisher at CFisher@pape-dawson.com.