April 5th is around the corner! Sign up today!
Please join us for the 2019 ASCE Austin Branch Continuing Education Workshop - Feats of Engineering. We are bringing together experts across the state to present on some of the groundbreaking civil engineering projects in our community. Tentative topics include:
- Texas Central High-Speed Train – Texas Central Partners
- Waller Creek Tunnel Update - City of Austin
- Texas Capital Complex Expansion Project - Texas Facilities Commission
- Texas Legislative Update - Augustine Verrengia
- FM 2900 Emergency Bridge Replacement - TxDOT
- Lake Michigan Diversion Project - US Army Corps of Engineers
- Managing the Colorado River - LCRA
- Texas Coastal Spine Project - US Army Corps of Engineers
- Structural Lab and Environmental Turbulence Lab Tours – University of Texas
Click here to register for the event, which will provide up to 8 hours of professional development. Registration ends on April 1st. Registration rates are:
Early Bird (thru March 15) $150
Regular (after March 15) $200
For more information, please contact Jason Garza at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also offer a number of sponsorship opportunities for the conference. Sponsorship includes company logo on all marketing material and slides during workshop, discounted attendance costs for all employees, a table at the event, and speaking opportunities for the break, breakfast, and lunch sponsors. To sponsor, click here or contact Colton Fisher at CFisher@pape-dawson.com.